New-Fill treatment for fat loss in face
Jul 12, 2001
I found good information on New-Fill treatment in June 2000 POZ article. More data can be obtained by going to the French pharmceutical site at www.new-fill.com. Currently one doctor in US is working with FDA under a compassionate use basis. Drug has shown little if any side affects and shows promise. Drug is injected into face, causes body to produce collagen in those areas. Thom
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Thank you Thom, John
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.