pain in the penis
Mar 8, 2000
I have some pain in my penis? is it hiv or what? thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for patients with HIV and/or their docs to ask questions about symptoms from known HIV infection or its treatment. HIV rarely causes penile discomfort but if you are concerned get tested to relieve your anxiety. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.