pain in the penis
Mar 8, 2000
I have some pain in my penis? is it hiv or what? thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for patients with HIV and/or their docs to ask questions about symptoms from known HIV infection or its treatment. HIV rarely causes penile discomfort but if you are concerned get tested to relieve your anxiety. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Saliva And Hiv Transmission
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Where Does Hiv Hide In The Body?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Air?
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.