Broken Blood Vessels
Jun 22, 2000
Have dark circles or broken blood vessels under the eyes
ever been found to be a symptom of HIV or advanced AIDS.
I have searched for this information and been unsuccessful.
Response from Dr. Henry
Broken blood vessels as you described are unusual in HIV infection and have not been linked to HIV/AIDS to my knowledge. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Not To Eat If You Have Hep C?
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- People Who Spread Hiv With Infected Needles
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- Buffalo Hump Neck Cure For Children
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.