|Broken Blood Vessels
Jun 22, 2000
Have dark circles or broken blood vessels under the eyes
ever been found to be a symptom of HIV or advanced AIDS.
I have searched for this information and been unsuccessful.
Response from Dr. Henry
Broken blood vessels as you described are unusual in HIV infection and have not been linked to HIV/AIDS to my knowledge. Keith Henry, M.D.
Is this HIV??????
pain in the penis
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.