Jun 22, 2000
can bloody semen/painful ejaculation that has been present for several years, that a urologist and MD can't determine the cause for, despite extensive work-up, be a symptom of hiv?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That would be extremely unusual to be related to HIV. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Size Of Blotches Blemish With Hiv
- Hiv Rna Pcr False Positive
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Sex During Menstruation Hiv Risks
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- What Experts Say The Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.