Jun 22, 2000
can bloody semen/painful ejaculation that has been present for several years, that a urologist and MD can't determine the cause for, despite extensive work-up, be a symptom of hiv?
Response from Dr. Henry
That would be extremely unusual to be related to HIV. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.