Jun 22, 2000
can bloody semen/painful ejaculation that has been present for several years, that a urologist and MD can't determine the cause for, despite extensive work-up, be a symptom of hiv?
Response from Dr. Henry
That would be extremely unusual to be related to HIV. Keith Henry, M.D.
hiv or aids
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Can Alcohol Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.