I am allergic to all forms of medication

Because I can not take any for of medication, how do I start on combo therapy and stay alive, I have been told that my only hope is Homeopathy is this true and is it my only hope?

Response from Dr. Boyle

I suggest you talk with your doctor regarding your allergies. While you may be allergic to one or more of the antiretrovirals available, it is unlikely that you are allergic to all of them. If you are unsure whether you're allergic to certain antiretrovirals, and your doctor thinks that it is appropriate to start you on antiretroviral therapy, you should consider giving the therapy a trial. As a part of that trial, you might use some drugs which suppress allergic reactions. There are no proven homeopathic treatments for HIV, so I do not think that is a viable option. Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.

So Tired Of Being Tired!
sick all of the time!