looking to get rid of

long story short, was on ddi, d4t, hydroxurea..for me this melted fat off face. I have tried everything including collagen injections. I am now moving on to using "fascian" made of cadavers..I hear this works better because they can inject it deeper and it lasts longer. I also hear of something where they use micro-droplets of silicone, I hear this causes scar tissue making the results more permanent. Any thoughts? thanks trebor

What antiretrovirals are you on now and which ones have been on in the past?? It would help me to know which other drugs you have either not tolerated or have failed from the virologic perspective. Have you had your hormonal status (i.e. testosterone) evaluated?? What is your current HIV level and CD4 count as well as high and low nadirs?? One reason I am asking is that a drug holiday or switch may be of some help for that problem. Keith Henry, M.D.

trebor again, answering your question, May 1
Correcting Facial Changes