|Lipodystrophy & Anabolic Medications - MH
May 2, 2000
What is your opinion on using anabolic medications with exercise as a treatment for lipodystrophy?
How does mitochondrial toxicity play a role in lipodystrophy?
And have you seen a significant decrease in HDL levels on this type of therapy?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
When you change the meds that may be causing mitochondrial toxicity the cholesterol and triglycerides definitely decrease. HDL may or may not change, exercise may the best may to increase HDL. DTD
Big fat tummy......
thank you to kh: lipo for crix belly
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.