Fat deposits on back

I am 42 and have noticed large fat deposits on my back. I am very fit and would like to know if these are signs of lipodystrophy or wierd looking love handles. Also any more information on newfill-the miracle new treatment for loss of facial fat. Is it avail. in the US and how is it working? where do I get it?Thanks-

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Fat deposits on the back, especially in the area of the back of the neck, have been associated with treatment for HIV. At this point, no one knows the best treatment to make them decrease in size. There are clinical trials in progress to evaluate new ways of diminishing them.

Is it REALLY an allergy?
Are my problems from HIV?