|Fat deposits on back
Jul 8, 2001
I am 42 and have noticed large fat deposits on my back. I am very fit and would like to know if these are signs of lipodystrophy or wierd looking love handles. Also any more information on newfill-the miracle new treatment for loss of facial fat. Is it avail. in the US and how is it working? where do I get it?Thanks-
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Fat deposits on the back, especially in the area of the back of the neck, have been associated with treatment for HIV. At this point, no one knows the best treatment to make them decrease in size. There are clinical trials in progress to evaluate new ways of diminishing them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.