persistent swollen glands

A couple of questions about "persistent swollen glands" please. First off when does this normally occur - quite early or quite late and does it continue to last always? Next I have found at least a couple of glands in my neck. I can move them up against my jaw bone. They are hard and have had them for quite some time. Sometimes throughout the day they can be different sizes - for instance when I wake up in a morning they seem to be bigger. Is this consistent with PSG? Also would you normally expect the glands all around your body to be swollen or just in the neck? thank you.

The course is quite variable from person to person and may also be impacted by anti-HIV treatment. It is best of have an experienced HIV provider follow the node exam over time to interpret whether anything of concern is observed. Keith Henry, M.D.

Re: Big Fat Tummy 5/3/00
Pain in side