vieny legs pt 2
Jul 8, 2001
With regards to the anecdotal reports concerning vieny legs, July 2, and the medication, avandia, what were they? Could you share with us what some people have said?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Michael, there are biological reasons to hope that this class of drugs may reverse lipoatrophy, or the loss of fat in the periphery. I have heard anecdotes from a few patients that they may have helped. However, I would not recommend prescribing this treatment until more careful studies have been completed. These drugs may also carry a risk which needs to be carefully studied.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.