|vieny legs pt 2
Jul 8, 2001
With regards to the anecdotal reports concerning vieny legs, July 2, and the medication, avandia, what were they? Could you share with us what some people have said?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Michael, there are biological reasons to hope that this class of drugs may reverse lipoatrophy, or the loss of fat in the periphery. I have heard anecdotes from a few patients that they may have helped. However, I would not recommend prescribing this treatment until more careful studies have been completed. These drugs may also carry a risk which needs to be carefully studied.
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.