Jun 16, 2000
Dear docs, Here is a nasty question.....please pardon my sickness but I need to ask you this. My wife has an ovary disease and sometimes her breasts lactate like a woman that's pregnant and usually it does that before her period. I enjoy drinking her urine........and I heard it is really good to drink pregnant women's urine.......is that toxic for me being HIV + or good? Thanks so much in advance, A therapies Addict.
Response from Dr. Henry
Drinking urine has not been studied. It often is not sterile so may contain some bacteria and generally would not be recommended. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- How Many Pills Does An Hiv Person Take A Day?
- Can I Get Hiv If I Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Could Sore Bump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv
- What Are The Chances Of Being Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.