lymphoma

exactly what is lymphoma? I have lymph nodes all over the neck area as well and they are driving me crazy. What can I do to help them go away? you also mentioned something about lymph nodes and drainage. my ears always feel as though they have water in them. what is this from?

Lymphoma is a type of cancer often involving the lymph nodes which is seen more frequently in HIV + patients (usually when the CD4 count is < 200 cells). The lymph nodes can get quite firm and large--your HIV doc should be able to assess the situation and provide reassurance. Good oral health (via a dentist) and an ENT evaluation (ear specialist) might be helpful to better answer your questions. Keith Henry, M.D.

lymph nodes
lymph nodes.