lymph nodes

I have been on meds for at least 3 months and my lymph nodes have not gone down yet. when will they begin to decrease in size? and will they ever disappear?

What happens to swollen lymph nodes in the setting of starting therapy for HIV infection is highly variable. Sometimes enlarged nodes can be a good sign of an active immune system which is further charged up after starting on therapy. Again, the course is highly variable but sometimes the nodes will go down after you have been on treatment (successfully I hope) for a longer period of time (such as > 6 months). Keith Henry, M.D.

Painful Lymph Nodes/Spleen