viagra and meds
Mar 30, 2000
Is it dangerous for me to be taking viagra with my hiv meds?
Response from Dr. Henry
Viagra may have a dangerous interaction with the protease inhibitors such as ritonavir or indinavir. The concern is that the protease inhibitors may prevent the liver from clearing the Viagra so that the levels could be elevated for a long time. Thus, dosing has to be done carefully and on the low side. Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.