Sort of shortness of breath - lower body though?

I am going through a bit of a carry on with my doc at the moment with regard to what I could only call a shortness of breath. Its maybe more like its harder to breath in. Not really bad as I am still playing sport but uncomfortable. Sorry its hard to describe. He seems to be not getting anywhere quick with it. As a matter of interest what can cause this type of stuff in the LOWER body if anything. I seem to be almost burping more often and gurgling in my stomach also. Just wondered if anything came to mind. I guess it doesn't have to be actually HIV+ related (HIV+ people get normally illness also if you know what I mean)

Have you been checked for H pylori stomach infection?? Are you on HIV meds (sometimes one can see an accumulation of fat in the abdomen that puts pressure on the stomach resulting in some of your symptoms). A GI doc often is a useful consultant for those problems. For the shortness of breath I assume that your blood tests are OK (blood count, lactic acid level, liver, and kidneys). Any history of asthma (sometimes exercise can trigger that) or heart disease (smoking, high cholesterol, etc). Just a few ideas. Keith Henry, M.D.

broken blood vessels in the legs
Low body temperature