Symptoms of hep-C or Hiv

After a high-risk exposure with a person of unknown HIV status, I had an elisa taken 10 weeks after exposure and thankfully it came back negative. I was checked for all Stds about 10 days after exposure and they also all came back negative. It has now been 13 weeks since the exposure and I just had another elisa test taken and I am awaiting the results. Since the first elisa was taken at 10 weeks, two weeks earlier than the recommended 3 months, is there still a good chance that my 13 weeks tests come back positive? My doctor is telling me, that those two weeks probably wont show any changes. Is this at all true?

One night about 5 weeks after my exposure my wife and I were having vaginal intercourse and the condom broke. Now we are both horrified that I might have passed the virus to her and we have not been eating or sleeping right since then. She had strong stomach pains for about 2 days and minor headaches and vomiting about 4 weeks after that. She did have a pregnancy test done and she is not pregnant. My wife does have Hep-C and is not currently taking any meds. Are the problems that she has had symptoms of HIV, symptoms of another STD that did not show up on any of my STD screen tests or HeP-C problems? Or could those symptoms just be from the anxiety or stress?

It is unlikely that you are HIV infected with the information you provided. An ELISA two weeks after usually does not reveal any more new data. It is unlikely that your wife's symptoms would be due to either HIV or Hepatitis C--stress and worry could be a factor. KH

facial wasting treatments
PEP - Neuropathy