facial wasting treatments

I have been on DDI Zerit, and all of the other drugs known to cause facial wasting. I am now trying injections of B-12 and Vitamin C. My doctor is doing the study, and after one treatment the results were fabulous-even though it only lasts for five or six days. But my doctor says it will take around 12 more treatments to "Kick the Collagen" back into growing on its own. Have you heard of this treatment. It is a little painful, plus the B-12 causes severe diahrea, which is being treated my Limotil. Am I just being fooled? Please let me know a.s.a.p Thank You James Lamberth Jr

That is the first claim I have heard regarding that treatment. I would be quite skeptical but open minded. KH

90 days
Symptoms of hep-C or Hiv