Jul 5, 2001
communicated earlier and thanks for the responces.
Its 90 days now (after an exposure - condom breakage twice during intercourse with a callgirl) and want to go for another test.
ELISA for HIV I & II were negative in 14, 21 and 65 days.
Getting married shortly and need to know what are the other STDs I have to get tested for.
Which version of Hep is Sexually transmitter.
Please respond immediately as there are few urgent decissions to be made.
Response from Dr. Henry
By 3-6 months after an exposure the antibody tests for HIV or 99+% sensitive at identifying HIV infection. I would get tested for syphilis and hep B/C as well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.