Jul 5, 2001
communicated earlier and thanks for the responces.
Its 90 days now (after an exposure - condom breakage twice during intercourse with a callgirl) and want to go for another test.
ELISA for HIV I & II were negative in 14, 21 and 65 days.
Getting married shortly and need to know what are the other STDs I have to get tested for.
Which version of Hep is Sexually transmitter.
Please respond immediately as there are few urgent decissions to be made.
| Response from Dr. Henry
By 3-6 months after an exposure the antibody tests for HIV or 99+% sensitive at identifying HIV infection. I would get tested for syphilis and hep B/C as well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.