Jun 11, 2000
Is there any treatment for the rash that comes with AIDS?
Response from Dr. Henry
There are numerous types of rashes seen in the setting of HIV/AIDS and many treatments are available. What might work is very dependent on what the cause of the rash is. Keith Henry, M.D.
hair loss & texture changes
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Can One Get HIV From Touching Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.