Jun 11, 2000
Is there any treatment for the rash that comes with AIDS?
Response from Dr. Henry
There are numerous types of rashes seen in the setting of HIV/AIDS and many treatments are available. What might work is very dependent on what the cause of the rash is. Keith Henry, M.D.
hair loss & texture changes
- How Long Will Hiv Virus Remain Viable With Blood Spill?
- Thrush Of The Vaginal Area
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can Hiv Go Away On Its Own?
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- What Happens At The End If You Have Hiv Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.