Perioral Paresthesia

I am currently taking, and have been for 22 weeks, a combination of ABT-378, Sustiva and D4T. In the last week or so I have developed a slight numbing sensation on my lips -- perioral paresthesia? Can anyone give me information on this side effect; which med is likely to be causing it, temporary, likely to get worse, or what. Any remedy?

Thank you.

That complaint has been common with persons on full doses of ritonavir and seen occasionally with low dose ritonavir and ABT-378. I know of no consistent remedy (any help in cyber space?) since it comes and goes related perhaps to the levels of the HIV drugs achieved in the blood stream. Sometimes it eases up with time but just as often it continues at a low nuisance level. Keith Henry, M.D.

aphthous ulcers in mouth
Nasal Bleeding