|yeast infections of the skin
May 22, 2000
Are there any lower cost, over the counter treatments for yeast infections of the skin? thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Actually there are many good over the counter anti-fungal treatments. Ask the pharmacist for the best buy -- could be a generic version of some of the name brands. Keith Henry, M.D.
Sustiva and tinnitus?
aphthous ulcers in mouth
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.