Viagra works with 3TC+D4T+Sustiva?

To start, thanks for your help!! I have had ED after some years and I had been trying Viagra to avoid this kind of trouble. I started using Viagra(25mg) when I was using 3TC+D4T+Crixivan and it was very fine... Full and long erection.... Now, I'm using 3TC+D4T+Sustiva and even using Viagra 5Omg I can't have a complete erection and just for a short time.... Is it because I'm use Sustiva? Should I use a highest Viagra dosis? I have good testosterone levels and I don't know what can I do no more....Thanks a lot....

Latino

Response from Dr. Boyle

While a Viagra/Sustiva interaction is not specifically listed in either package insert, Sustiva induces the enzymes (CYP3A4 and 2C9) that metabolize Viagra, and therefore, it is likely that concomitant use of Sustiva and Viagra may reduce, to some degree, Viagra levels. I would discuss this potential interaction with your doctor and consider increasing the dose of Viagra to overcome it.

Trizivir - Side effects?
Neuropathy