Jun 18, 2001
is it safe to take sleeping aid
| Response from Dr. Boyle
It is generally safe to use medications that help with sleep, but this depends on what medication you're referring to, what other medications you are on, and many other factors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Are Side Effects Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.