What do you think

Guys, I think that its absolutely wonderful- this web site and the time and dedication that you put into it. I have 3 final questions which Id like to pose, which may be helpful to others. 1. With all the side effects associated with the different cocktail combinations, which combination would you suggest. I recognise that youre not god, and that this is more academic than anything else, because in the end, we simply dont seem to know. 2. Currently, is it possible to reverse lypodystrophy? Until recently, it was thought that the heart could not rebuild itself, but according to research, things seem to have changed this. 3. Do you foresee a cure for HIV infection.

Thanks so very much again for your time and effort.

Michael (Pinocchio)

There is no cocktail that is right for everyone. There are over 4000 possible combinations-many of them have not been studied. Much of it depends on the individual patient-what other medical problems they have and what their daily schedule is like. It also depends on whether one wants to save good drugs for later use. Some of the simple regimens such as Trizivir (one pill twice a day) or once a day D4T/ddI/Sustiva are well tolerated by most patients.

Some of the lipid changes are reversible and some have not been over the short term. I expect that we will better learn how to prevent and reverse that problem over the next decade.

A cure seems unlikely over the next several decades but there is always hope. KH

Followup to Fat Loss
Very High Lipids Niacin 2,000 a day makes me sick