fat loss with testosterone

I have read that if you are experiencing fat loss that testosterone supplement may contribute. Should I stop taking this and also does DHEA supplement also contribute to fat loss? I have fat loss in face that I am very concerned with and do not want to contribute any more to that unless absolutely necessary.

Aging, time with HIV, duration of high level suppression with antiretroviral drugs, good immune recovery have all been noted to contribute to fat gain/loss in this setting. Physiologic doses of testosterone has not been a significant contributor to the problem in most studies. Certain HIV drugs may aggravate the problem more that others but there is much we don't know. The ACTG will soon start a study looking at the use of oral diabetes drugs for fat changes and growth hormone studies are also planned. For now it is frustrating that we don't know more. KH

Lowering HAART Induced Cholesterol
Is this chicken skin