safe sexual activity
Jun 8, 2001
It is said that self masturbation is 100 safe.Is Self masturbation in a public toilet 100 safe? Is it possible to become infected by touching the doorknob of a public toilet which may have semen on it and then masturbating and as a result becoming infected? Is this considered a safe sexual activity.
Response from Dr. Henry
What you described would be considered 100% safe sex. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.