|Possible HGH Risk?
Jun 6, 2001
Do you have any info on the possible side effects of using Serostim? I know it make things grow and my prostate is enlarged. I have heard it may cause prostate cancer. Have you heard this? I don't use it that often. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
No, I'm not familiar with Serostim causing any of the problems you mention and they are not listed as adverse events in the package insert. You should discuss this with your doctor and should be monitored carefully, regardless.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush On Sides Of Tongue
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- Hepatitis Transmission Via Cut On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.