trreatment

Someone very dear to me has been HIV pos for over 10 years, she is doing fine and has been doing fine, actually she has never had a complication. Now unfortunatly she has started to have pain in her joints and she seem to think that it come from her neupogen shots she is currently taking, do you know anything about this treatment that I am speaking of, if so please tell me a little about it. I hate to have false hope but I haven't had any negative situations concerning her. Thanks!

Neupogen is used to helped the growth of white blood cells which are important for fighting infections. Some patients do experience joint pain as a side effect of that treatment (even if it is still working). Neupogen is not used unless support of the white blood cells is believed to be importantin that particular case by the treating doctor. KH

Fat pocket problems and solution
sustiva side effects