swollen lymph nodes in neck

i have had swollen lymph nodes in neck i also sometimes have a runny nose i have had it for 2 weeks and little red spots on my chest but my mom says it is from the sun its been about two months since i last had sex should i go test and what are some other signs of hiv

THose symptoms are very nonspecific and wouldn't generally me a signal that you are HIV infected. The major risk for HIV-unprotected sex with an HIV infected person- is still not fully appreciated. If there is a chance that you have been truly exposed to HIV in that manner (or sharing needles) then you should get tested. The symptoms you describe are not a sign of HIV in the vast majority of situations. KH

Viracept/Stocrin Combo
red spots