nodes

Hii i have swollen lymph nodes under my chin and it hasn't been going away for a month. the i visited a doctor and told me it was ENLARGMENT of lymph nodes and gave me some antibiotics after. the weird part is that when i consume my medication, i always have this chest pain and i always vomit it out and it taste bitter very very bitter. right now i'm suffering from chest pain, but no difficulty breathing, eating swallowing. the pain doesn't always happen but sometimes. What could it be? is that a symptom of HIV?

That is a very non-specific symptom and non suggestive of HIV infection. If you have had risky behavior for HIV infection you should get tested to determine your status. Swollen nodes in that area could be due to a wide range of oral/neck conditions many of which would not get better with antibiotics. You would need to get a good oral/head/neck exam to sort that out. Gastric reflux of acid contents into your chest/throat could produce some of those symptoms. KH

6 or 12 months
Red spots,svollen lymps,infected toung...