blood work question

My MCV was 114 and my MCH was 41.5, is this a problem? Also what is the HIV-RNA Log copi from blood work done and what is normal?

Response from Dr. Boyle

These tests are used to evaluate your red blood cells. MCV is mean corpuscular volume and MCH is mean corpuscular hemoglobin. Both are high and this may be related to medications you are taking (e.g. AZT) or other medical conditions (e.g., a vitamin B12 or Folate deficiency). You should discuss this with your doctor, but I doubt that it is anything serious. The HIV viral load (HIV RNA copies/mL) should generally be measured every few months. The "normal" and desirable level in someone on therapy is "undetectable", i.e., <50 copies/mL.

where to find info. about the blood
low sodium in the blood