Dr. Bartlett - Response to Itching Skin

Doc,

In response to the question about itching skin. I'm on Crixivan/Combovir for years. I'm doing well. I suffered terribly from itchy skin in same patterns. In addition to doubling intake of water (Everytime to go to the bathroom, drink a full glass of water.)

Discovered had a problem with aluminum which is a common ingrediant in deodorants. Swithced to using baby powder.

I do not know if you can use trade names - Aveeno lotion with colloidal oatmeal has become near and dear friend. After showering, pat skin dry and apply liberally. I no longer have arm pit itching nor on my back or thighs.

Hope this helps somebody else.

ECM

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Dear ECM, thanks for the tip about the lotion. I am glad that you have found something to provide relief. Good luck, John

Floaters
Trizivir and insomnia