Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Can't Stop regurgitating my medicine

I am on many medications due to 15 abdominal surgeries, seizures, congestive heart failure, pain, and nausea. I have taken zofran pills and dissolving pills and promethazine. It doesn't work at all. When I can't hold down the medication I always end up in the hospital ( basically every month) and receive IV medication and fluids. Would I possibly be a candidate to try this product?

Your problem sounds serious and challenging. Determining why you are having nausea/vomiting is important to devising a management plan (is there a problem in the esophagus or stomach, is one or more of your medications directly contributing to the nausea, is there a centra/brain component, or other factors). In extreme cases where patients cant swallow or hold down life saving medications we have placed a J-tube to allow medications to be crushed and administered via a tube directly into the stomach). KH

Taking tramazac sr 100 while on arvs
Rashes during PEP