Re change med

Hello Dr Henry, just want to give you feedback regarding my about changing med which you repplied very fast .i really appreciate you kindness and help,may God continue to streghting you .anyway i have seen my doc few days and he ran a kidney anf liver test and my kidney was 1.09 and Alt & ast 22-34 he siad that my nevirapine is ok with my body for this 7days and hence my nevirapin test came out negative i should not worry about the rashes and liver issues but i shoult be monitoring .but how about resistance issue with nevirapine ,is it something that can happen sudden?

Your change in meds if off to a good start. It would be unusual at this point for a significant problem to develop-glad that your doctor is monitoring. Appreciate the feedback. KH

Descovy concerns about return of Lipodys - Emtriva
Atripla Side Effects