Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Had to stop genvoya due2 severley vomiting

I was in genvoya for less than a month and after a couple days I started throwing up so severely that I had to stop taking the medicine. I took a break and started taking it again and I still got very sick and couldn't stop throwing up. What should I do ?

You have had a rough start. Severe nausea fro Genvoya occurs rarely. I would promptly discuss with your HIV provider to assess whether any other condition could be contributing to your nausea. If not then either treatment for nausea on a trial basis while trying Genvoya again or a different regimen are among the options to discuss.

Is my ARV still working without side effects?
Achy leg pain on Stribild as PEP