Do I need to be concerned

My creatinine is running 1.44-1.53. eGFR is 53. I am white hispanic. I take Viread, Viramune XR, Kaletra, Isentress. Do I need to worry about my renal function. I asked my MD if I needed to make dietary modifications and was told no. He is waiting for TAF to get approved before switching my Viread. I don't want to go on dialysis!

Those tests do indicate some decline in your kidney function so a switch from tenofovir DF to tenofovir alefenamide (TAF) or abacavir is reasonable to consider. Also management of any other contributing factors such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and avoid other drugs that can damage kidney function is recommended. Diet changes are often considered when the renal function worsens further. KH

Weight Gain in the Neck and stomach/Trunk area Dolutegravir
Can cephalixin lower the immune system in hiv patients?