Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

DIETING

I have been living with HIV for 9 years and am at my late 20s. I am 1.5m tall and weigh 90kg meaning am obese. I bought a slimming indian nut but havent used it since am not sure how it will go with my medication (Atripla). I have to drink the nut before bedtime

If the nut product has a high fat content it may increase the side effects from the efavirenz in Atripla-you could try the product at night and if you are having more side effects consider separating the product from the dosing of the Atripla. Also recommend informing your HIV provider so that she/he can monitor. Most diet products do not work as well as advertised unfortunately. KH

Pregnant
headache and fatigue