Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Pregnant

Is it safe if im taking Odimune on my six months pregnant and got running stomach. Does it affects my unborn child?

It is generally safe to take Odimune (efavirenz, FTC, and tenofovir DF or Atripla in US) during pregnancy. It is beneficial for the baby by significantly decreasing the risk for HIV infection (often to less than 1-2%). Earlier there was concern about possible fetal/baby abnormalties basesd on animal studies but subsequent experience in humans has been very reassuring. Serious side effect to you or the baby directly from the Odimune are uncommon and are monitored by your HIV doctor. KH

Sushi
DIETING