Company Drug Test Happening Soon

I am starting a new job and the company has a drug test. I don't use any other drugs but I am on Atripla. From what I have read it can cause a false positive to THC. What is the best course of action for me? I have been told that if you tell the lab what your on, they can provide some kind of waiver or explaination of the results. This is going to happen quite soon, so if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

The efavirenz in Atripla can cause a false positive test for THC with some assays. Typically I have written a to whom it may concern note to employee health documenting that the employee has been prescribed a drug that can result in a false + THC test that the employee can either keep to have available in case the situations arises or can give to employee health proactively (often the note does not need to specify either the drug or the condition). KH

California's Medicare Part D Premium Payment Qualify As SPAP for SEP?