Napping Before PM dose of Atripla

After taking a nap or dosing off prior to taking my 10 pm dose of Atripla I end up vomiting a couple hours later. Can you explain why this happens?

That is an interesting situation that is certainly not common among patients taking Atripla. Atripla side effects usually peak several hours after taking it (and can include stomach problems) but in the situation you describe the nausea would be occurring when the drug levels are lowest (prior to taking your next dose).Nausea in the evening after napping is also not a common HIV problem so I there would be concern about other problems (low or high blood sugar, side effects of other medications you might be taking), ulcer or reflux disease, and other conditions-recommend discussing with your HIV or primary care provider who knows your overall health status so that a proper work-up and treatment can be recommended. KH

CAN WE TAKE ALCOHOOL
Stop PEP after 20 days due to severe allergy