Two part question (large stomach) and (undetectable)

1. I was diagnosed in Feb 2014 and stated meds (Striblid) March of 2014. At the time of starting meds by CD4 was 150 and in June it was in the 300's. VL starting meds was 130,000.In June VL 356. My weight has gone from 165lbs to 178lbs. I workout 3-4 times per week including cardio and eat fairly decent. Since starting meds I have gained a large stomach that I can't get rid of.Aside from constant allergies/sinsus problems Im okay. My question is: I've heard of something called Fragment 176-191. What are the possible dangers of using this in the setting of HIV? Could effect something that may cause unwanted fat distribution? Or lipoatrophy?

Second question: I'm sure you've answered this before but I couldn't find it. Once you are "undetectable" is HIV still causing the same damage to your body just at a slower or lesser rate than if you weren't undetectable?

Pxs often gain 5-10 pounds after starting effective HIV treatment (return to health-reversing catabolic state seen with untreated HIV infection). Stribild has not yet been linked to quick excessive fat gain as compared to other common used modern regimens. There is no credible published data to my knowledge supporting that Fragment 176-191is either safe or effective in HIV + persons experiencing weight gain. If any reader is aware of any published data please post. KH

Neuropathy, metronidazole and nerve damage. Also, torn tendon.
Why is Stribild giving me real anxiety attacks?