Atripla lapse usage

I have been on Atripla since for about 7 years. The drug drug is quite expensive in my country (Kenya). Recently due to shortage of cash I've been alternating the days so that my prescription can run longer.My CD4 count has been above 700 and undetectable viral load for over 3 years. I am not sexually active since my spouse died several years ago. Do I run the risk of increasing my viral load? JNM

Data is minimal regarding use of every other day Atripla-in some cases may be OK though the longer one does that the more concerned I would be for a potential rebound in viral levels with fairly risk for drug resistance were that to happen. In some cases that strategy may be OK versus stopping meds altogether until have access again-depends on a number of individual factors that would best be discussed with your HIV provider. KH

i have a cold, and i need to start on Tribuss
Aluvia, Truvada and itching.