ever resistant

I stopped Combivir+Efavirenz because my government stopped bringing it to the country, when I stopped it I was undetectable, 980 CD4 and I started taking truvada+efavirenz 48 hours later. May consider that the previous treatment (combivir) already became resistant to the virus, if not, will it ever become resistant?

There is a small risk for resistance developing to efavirenz when Combivir(AZT/3TC) + efavirenz regimen is stopped (due to the fact that efavirenz remains in the blood much longer than the Combivir so once the virus rebounds/returns to detectable there essentially is single drug therapy with efavirenz which has a low barrier to resistance (single mutation can cause resistance). Resistance , once it develops, is very long lasting.In most cases things turn out OK but it is a concern and something to watch for along with your HIV doctor when you are able to access treatment again. KH

Out of Viramune, can I take only Turvada for month?
Atripla