not undetectable yet

Dr. , I am from Brazil! I started my hiv treatment with a viral load of 36.000. After one month it went down to 245 and after three months to 152. I am worried because I am not undetectable yet! Is it normal? I never missed a dose, but some times on saturdays I take my meds a few hours later (when I have a party or birthday) Is it ok to take at these ocasions a few hours later?? I Am taking lamivudine, tenofovir and efevirenz. thank you

Can often take 1-4 months to reach undetectable with a drop to very low levels seen early (as in your case) and then frequently a slower drop to finally get to < 48-50 copies. Your situation is not that unusual. Missing no doses and regular clinic visits for monitoring recommended. KH

ALUVIA AND AMZID SIDE EFFECT
Numbness in toes and feet.