Stribuild and and Norvasc and Losartan Potassium

Hi...I take the above medicines and after switching from Atripila to Stribuild 5 months ago, I fell a broke all the metatarsals in my foot. My foot is not healing. I just noticed the warning/adverse regarding calcium deficiency with Sribuild and Norvasc. I had an MRI of my foot and i have appt coming up with the otho doctor. Concerned these drugs are interfering with my healing of my foot? Should I bring up anything with him regarding the meds? thank you in advance

The issue with Stribild generally relates to the tenofovir component (also in Atripla) that can cause some accelerated bone loss and other problems in low percentage of patients. Localized bone problems are not common with Norvasc (amlodipine). Vitamin D deficiency is common in HIV + patients regardless of regimen so checking vitamin D levels and often supplementing vitamin D and calcium is recommended to minimize bone loss. KH

resistant
Severe nausea with medication