Prezista and muscle pain

Hi,I started Prezista one month ago,it replaced Reyataz in my 3 drug regimen,as I was tired of yellow sore eyes.If I were to change drugs again what would you suggest to go with my Norvir and Viread?I bike and lift weights and the sore muscles are getting tiresome,but that's the only bad side effect.Thank you very much,Melinda.

Though reported it is uncommon for darunavir to be the sole identified cause of muscle pain particularly so quickly (first month). Have you had your muscle enzyme levels checked? Are you on other meds that could interact with the protease inhibitors and cause muscle issues (such as a statin). It would be interesting to see if hydration and rest for several days results in any improvement in the muscle pain though I recommend informing our HIV doctor of your symptoms so he/she can determine what needs to be done for the time being. Alternative drugs depend on your treatment and resistance history and which drugs are available to you but might include a NNRTI such as rilpivirine or an integrase inhibitor such as raltegravir or dolutegravir.KH

Switching from Atripla to Stribild
Recurrent KS