|how long can she live
Apr 13, 2014
My mom has full blown aids it started to set n the brain
Response from Dr. Henry
Survival with HIV/AIDS is widely variable. Access to good care with effective use of antiretroviral medications is a key factor to be hopeful for a good long term outcome. Brain involvement from AIDS is a very serious issue that can be due to a number of different AIDS-related conditions some of which have a decent prognosis and others are difficult to treat (life expectancy can be short or fairly long depending on details and response to treatment). Recommend discussing with your mother's doctor. KH
Zero viral load
- Does HIV Cause Loose Stool?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.