Marinol and Xanax

Is it safe for me to consume marinol and xanax together? Safe meaning will it kill me and cause me to stop breathing?

Safety of those drug together depends on a number of factors including which HIV medications you are taking, the actual doses of the medications, what other non-HIV meds you are taking, what other health problems you have, and whether you driving/using other substances such as alcohol. In some settings it may be oK for patients to use both of those drugs. Recommend discussing with your HIV provider and/or HIV pharmacist. KH

Supra-pubic fat pad
Lost medications