Recurring Rashes or Red patches. no fever.

Hi Doc, I hope you can help me with my questions that occupying my mind for 2 months already and i cannot even concentrate with my job already. I had a sexual encounter that was composed of (Sucking Nipples, Fingering, Kissing and Oral Sex (wherein im the one being sucked). After 7 weeks, i had small red patches on my wrist (flat and not raised, not itchy) and it was gone after a day. On the 8th week it appeared again on the same spot but this time its a one whole big patch, red and flat but not raised and its not itchy and lasted again for a day. To give you some information i never had a fever though i had colds(7th week) that includes coughing, sneezing, hoarseness, scratchy throat.

My questions would probably these.

1. do i have hiv based on the facts that i told you? 2. Is the recurring Rashes or red patches (flat and not raised and not itchy) indicates that its a sign of HIV ARS? Even though it lasted only for a day and never experience fever? 3. Is colds an indication of early symptoms? 4. Do you recommend of having an HIV test?

Doc i'm scared. can you please help me answer my questions,

thank you

This forum focuses on side effects of HIV treatment.

Folic acid and HIV patient
Medication Timing is Everything